The Blue Coat Security and Policy Enforcement Center delivers the industry’s most sophisticated technology for mitigating risk. Its suite of products will protect you against web- and network-based threats, expand your security footprint, prevent data loss, and give you flexible business policy control across all networks – enterprise, web, social and mobile.
Join Gotham Technology Group and Blue Coat to learn how your business can:
- Reduce the risk of corporate data loss
- Reduce risk against advanced threats and unintentional mistakes (data loss)
- Mitigate costs associated with data breach, device remediation, and potential damage to corporate reputation
- Ensure employee productivity by enforcing corporate policy around social networking
- Centralize management of web security across all locations to minimize IT efforts and reduce costs
What: Using Security to Empower Your Business!
When: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 11:30 A.M. - 1:30 P.M.
Where: Morton's the Steakhouse, 551 5th Ave, New York, NY 10017
We really hope you can join us. To register, click here. All attendees will be entered into a raffle to win a $100 gift card.
Can't make it, but still need the information?
We are here to help! To set-up a conference call or on-site meeting to discuss this information and how it specifically relates to your company's needs for 2013, please reach out to Brendan Flavin at email@example.com or by calling 201-474-4286.