Gotham Managed Services and Support
100% Citrix Certified and field experienced staff provide daily administrative services for Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, and NetScaler.
- Daily Administrative tasks including:
Adding/removing/changing Citrix users and groups
Adding or changing existing published applications (i.e., adding users and changing parameters and policies).
Health and availability monitoring
Review of Event logs and GothamWatch alerts, and remediation of identified issues
Weekly system health reports
Performance Management of Citrix Environment
Monthly/quarterly hotfix and service pack installation (when available), and alert threshold adjustment
- Includes GothamWatch support
Support desk is accessible via phone and e-mail during normal business hours
Provides 2-hour response guarantees for after-hours phone requests
Unlimited support is included and Gotham escalates all unresolved issues to the vendor after 24 hours.
Gotham Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Advisory Service – quarterly architecture & health reviews by Gotham Principal Architects.
Senior Virtualization Principal Architects dedicated to your account
Advisory services provided on a retainer basis to provide input to regular meetings and initiatives at your company.
Budgeted to spend up to eight (8) hours per month in pre-scheduled meetings
- Are experts in VMware and Citrix virtualization
- Have significant field experience designing and deploying global virtualization infrastructures
Proactive, alert-based, unlimited tier 2 & 3 support for virtual infrastructures. GothamWatch provides 24/7 system monitoring and alerts along with phone support and guaranteed response times from Gotham’s Support Desk.
- Monitors servers, clients, and applications
- Real-time data provided in a clear, concise manner
- Multi-user alarm response model
- Rich diagnostic tools for troubleshooting and proactive monitoring
- Trend analysis and system comparison tools
- Custom monitoring templates and notification rules
Gotham Response Contracts + Time Block
Reactive, SLA-based support with 24x7 coverage.
Gotham Technical Resident
- Full-time administrative level technical resources
- Provide on-site administrative and engineering support
- Trained and certified on the platforms they support
- Backed up by Gotham’s world-class bench of Technical Architects and Engineers
- Typical responsibilities and tasks may include:
Moves/adds/changes to users and groups
New server/application provisioning
Systems monitoring and management
Patches and updates to existing systems
Support ticket management and issue escalation
- Variable hourly pricing based on level of experience required.