Gotham Technology Group, LLC is a leading provider of Cloud, End User Computing, Datacenter, Collaboration, and Cybersecurity solutions, along with Managed Services and permanent and temporary Technical Staffing. We deliver custom technology solutions, engaging with customers from architecture through deployment to operational management. With offices in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, we serve customers from SMBs to global enterprises based throughout the Northeast United States, and provide goods and services across the globe.
We are currently looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This position is responsible for overseeing all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities for the organization. The CFO supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
The responsibilities include:
- Assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and the organization’s long term-strategy. Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial information to the CEO and board.
- Make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Assist in establishing annual goals and objectives.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate General Accepted Accounting Principles, regulatory requirements, and audit requirements.
- Manage cash flow and forecasting. Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Optimize the handling of banking relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Oversee budgeting and the implementation of budgets to monitor progress and present financial metrics both internally and externally by department.
- Develop P&L by company and by department.
- Maintain bank relationships and access to appropriate credit facilities.
- Negotiate and manage credit relationships with distributors and vendors to support business goals.
- Manage financial risks in customers across singular transaction and multiyear contracts.
- Establish, implement, and maintain internal controls appropriate for company.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the financial unit of the organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate, and complete reports on the financial operating condition of the company.
- Assist, as required, to enable the company to meet sales, growth, and market share objectives.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Assigns, directs, and appraises the accounting staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proven acute business and organizational leadership skills with proven knowledge of strategic leadership, mentorship, and coaching defined by our mission and disciplined by our market.
- 10-15 years of broad-based financial executive experience.
Skill and Ability:
- Proven superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide vision and leadership with a passion for our industry.
- Ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with the department’s leaders in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict and stress, and to lead, plan, and manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.