Gotham Technology Group, LLC. is a leading full service IT solutions company seeking a Data Center Solutions Architect for our corporate office in Montvale, NJ.
Gotham Technology Group, LLC. is in the business of providing guidance and direction to IT professionals. With sales offices in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York City, and Philadelphia, Gotham serves clients based throughout the Northeastern United States, and delivers goods and services across the globe.
The Data Center Solutions Architect (SA) is a pre-sales AND post-sales role for one of the leading providers of data center products and services in the Northeast.
At Gotham you will be working as part of a highly skilled technical team, with individual focus on storage, compute and networking solutions from Gotham’s top technology partners. This role is responsible for assisting with architecture and design of solutions as well as leading the installation, configuration management, and support efforts for clients as well as internal systems as directed by Gotham.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Technical Presales – Working with Account Managers and Principal Architects to uncover and develop data center opportunities
- Solutions Implementation – Implementation of data center solutions sold by Gotham
- Intellectual Property Development – Creation of documents, methodologies to support Gotham’s Storage Practice
- Training & Vendor Relations – Attend various product training, obtain vendor certifications, as well as attending seminars in order to broaden Gotham’s offerings and employee’s skill set
- Managed Services, Support & Services –Work with customers on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity and overall functionality.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Data Center technologies including storage, compute and networking elements. Certifications a plus.
- Primary technology partners/solutions include Pure Storage; Cisco UCS blade systems; Cisco Nexus, VMware vSphere, Veeam/Rubrik/Cohesity backup and recovery. Nutanix hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Experience with Dell EMC, NetApp, HPE a plus.
- Hybrid Cloud design and scoping for leading vendors and public cloud vendors (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with a reseller or manufacturer, and has significant experience with hands on implementations & configuration.
- Consulting and solution implementation experience in enterprise environments
- Strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both individually or as a team with minimal supervision.
- Individual must be able to think creatively and strategically, and be able to work in a changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in computer science, management information systems or related field.
- Base Salary plus Utilization Bonus & MBO