This is an excellent position for someone who would like to work in a growing, fast paced technology company. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible executing Gotham’s marketing plan and optimizing our technology partnerships. You will need a passion for detail and strong execution skills. This individual must thrive in a fast paced environment and have an ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
This is a full time, onsite position that reports directly to the CTO. Only local candidates will be considered.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Event Marketing
- Plan and budget events. Choose venues, work with vendors and technical staff to create compelling themes. Get necessary MDF approvals for funding.
- Run events - Work with marketing staff to ensure that events are of the highest quality
- Track expenditures against budget and bill back MDF. Track MDF payables and confirm final payments.
- General Marketing - Assist with various additional marketing tasks as required. Print marketing, web, social media, telemarketing, etc.
- Working with the Executive Leadership Team to onboard and manage technology partners. This includes:
- Assisting technical and business teams in identifying, evaluating and selecting vendors
- Managing and negotiating program and contract terms
- Providing oversight for the contractual and program issues including deal registration, certifications, revenue goals, etc…
- Establishing supplier score cards to measure revenue and customer satisfaction metrics. On-going monitoring of vendor performance.
- Building and scaling vendor capabilities to support Professional Services and product resale strategy
- Serving as an escalation point of contact for vendor issues
- Scheduling sales training, as applicable for the partnership
- Scheduling Executive meetings between Gotham & technology partners; executing and delegating on action items
- Managing cadence calls
- Renewing all partnership agreements as they come up throughout the year; submitting appropriate documentation for new partnerships
- Any other tasks assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years of industry experience, preferably with large VAR
- 1-2 experience in corporate event planning
- Strong leadership skills; ability to work with vendors to meet company objectives
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, organization and negotiation skills
- Experience working with technology vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain business relationships
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally
- Proven history of excellent follow-through skills
- Travel estimate 5%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Power Point, Word and Excel