Gotham Technology Group, LLC is in the business of providing guidance and direction to IT professionals. With sales offices in Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York, Gotham serves clients based throughout the Northeastern United States, and delivers goods and services across the globe. Gotham has built its business and reputation on long-term client relationships, leveraging:
- More than 20 years' experience providing technology solutions to Fortune 500 companies
- Highly skilled technical staff
- Vendor partnerships with leading technology firms
- A defined project management methodology
Gotham Technology Group is certified as a Great Work Place for 2021. See our prolife at https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7025230
Gotham offers competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Lock
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off Days
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate with IT industry experience to join the Operations team as a Procurement Analyst. This position is responsible for tracking the financial and accounting aspects of procurement for the organization. The person in this position will work closely with the Sales Team and Director of Operations.
- Responsible for purchase order lifecycle for organization
- Administrative point person for all internal systems
- Log and document any process obstacles.
- Suggest any corrective actions needed.
- Propose system enhancements and modifications
- Create and distribute reports on subscription renewal
Month End Closing Process
- Finalize all billing for the month end close with management
- Month end product reconciliation to the general ledger
- Update master sales tracking report each month end.
- Reconcile inventory items
Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years Inside Sales Experience in the IT Industry, preferred.
- Experience working with CRM and accounting systems such as ERP.
- Advanced Excel including using and creating pivot tables.
- Analytical and forecasting knowledge.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Ability to Lift 30- pound boxes
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends during month end, quarter end and year end closing
Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
Base salary and MBO