Senior Citrix ADC/NetScaler or F5 architect level resource focusing on implementation, upgrades, troubleshooting. Setup and administration of Citrix ADC/NetScaler or F5 ADC including IP load balancing, VPN, and GSLB. Large-scale enterprise deployments of Citrix ADC/NetScaler or F5 ADC technologies, including network and firewall integration. Candidates must possess the ability to interact comfortably with clients and adapt to changing schedules and requirements.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Installation, configuration management and support of Citrix ADC/NetScaler or F5 ADC as defined by Gotham statements of work and work orders in enterprise/global customer environments.
- Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity and overall functionality.
- Develop complex workarounds in addition to reproducing issues in-house as needed in order to restore functionality at customers’ sites.
- Manage workload efficiently while being able to resolve time-critical situations professionally.
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions or classes in order to broaden skill set, obtain certifications, and maintain/enhance Gotham's vendor relationships.
- Lab Gotham core technologies for additional experience and in preparation of obtaining necessary certifications.
- Update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Internal systems maintenance.
- Work with other teams and the Gotham Support Desk as required.
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of relevant experience with networking within large network environments. Setup and administration of Citrix ADC/NetScaler or F5 ADC including IP load balancing, VPN/Unified Gateway, and GSLB.
- Experience with integration of Citrix ADC/NetScaler or F5 with Remote Desktop technologies from Citrix, VMware and Microsoft.
- Extensive AAA experience, with SAML integration and multi-factor authentication.
- Previous employment with an integrator/reseller similar to Gotham is a plus.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, as well as outstanding oral and written communication skills are required.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in computer science, management information systems, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Citrix CCE-N or minimum CCP-N