Gotham Technology Group, LLC is in the business of providing guidance and direction to IT professionals. With sales offices in Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York, Gotham serves clients based throughout the Northeastern United States, and delivers goods and services across the globe. Gotham has built its business and reputation on long-term client relationships, leveraging:
- More than 20 years' experience providing technology solutions to Fortune 500 companies
- Highly skilled technical staff
- Vendor partnerships with leading technology firms
- A defined project management methodology
Gotham Technology Group is also certified as a Great Work Place for 2021. See our prolife at https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7025230
Gotham offers competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Lock
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off Days
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to join the team as a Technical Architect - Microsoft
As a Senior Windows/Exchange Technical Architect you will be focused on all levels of Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, ADFS design, implementation, upgrades and troubleshooting. Candidates must possess an ability to interact comfortably with clients and adapt to changing schedules and requirements.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Design, installation, configuration management and support of Windows/AD/Exchange as defined by Gotham statements of work, work orders, etc.
- Windows/AD/Exchange product/project presales.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of Microsoft debugging and troubleshooting techniques.
- Work on-site or remotely to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity and overall functionality.
- Develop complex workarounds in addition to reproducing issues in-house as needed in order to restore functionality on customers’ sites.
- Create and maintain customer documentation.
- Manage workload efficiently while being able to resolve time-critical situations professionally.
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions or classes in order to broaden skill set and help maintain/enhance GTG's vendor relationships.
- Lab GTG core technologies for additional experience and in preparation of obtaining necessary certifications.
- Train on new technologies.
- Internal systems maintenance.
- Work with other teams and Support / Managed Services Desk as required.
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Technologies (specifically AD and Exchange); core Microsoft services (DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Performed O365 migrations for Exchange Online with a hybrid configuration
- Performed Azure tenant creation and understand best practices around security
- Experience with AD Domain and Exchange consolidation tools (Quest, native tools, BitTitan)
- Experience with Intune (configuration, enrollment, and application configuration)
- General understanding of O365/M365 licensing
- Able to perform an AD health check based on best practices
- Be able to clearly articulate AD, Exchange, and Azure architecture
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, as well as outstanding oral and written communication skills are required
- Experience with AWS tenant configuration and EC2 instances a plus
- Previous employment with an integrator/reseller similar to Gotham is a plus
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in computer science, management information systems or related field or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Expert certifications a plus.
Base Salary plus Utilization & MBO bonus