Are you self-driven, motivated, and known for cultivating strong customer relationships?
Are you looking to work for a leading full-service IT solutions company that has been certified as a great place to work?
Then Gotham Technology Group may be the right place for you. We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to join the team as an Outside Sales Account Manager.
Outside Sales Account Manager candidates should have a successful track record of finding, closing, and maintaining Infrastructure, Security, Managed Services, and Staffing opportunities with mid to enterprise scale clients. Relationships with C-Level executives and understanding of budgeting cycles are critical.
Outside Sales Account Manager Primary Responsibilities
- Develop new clients and expand sales at existing clients.
- Pursue new business opportunities in an assigned market segment.
- Identify and develop prospective clients.
- Work with inside sales people and technical resource managers to develop SOWs.
- 3-10+ years’ experience selling professional consulting services.
- Ability to communicate/sell at the C-Level across vertical industries.
- Experience selling software solutions in the New York/New Jersey Market.
- Strong communication (spoken and written) skills.
- Experience selling our partner technologies and solutions.
- Proven business-technology consulting experience.
Annual base salary range - $60,000 - $100,000 plus ability to earn commission - no cap on potential earnings.
Gotham offers competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off Days
Please visit our website at www.gothamtg.com.
Gotham Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer.