Are you looking to work for a leading full-service IT solutions company that has been certified as a great place to work? Then Gotham Technology Group may be the right place for you.
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to join the team as a NOC Engineer 3.
As a NOC 3 Engineer, you will be working as part of a highly skilled technical team, working with VMware, Windows Servers, and Windows-based Citrix virtualization products. This role will be responsible for Enterprise solutions support, maintenance, and administration for Managed Services customers as well as internal systems as used by Gotham.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Support, configuration management, and upgrades of Citrix and Windows-based systems as defined by Managed Services contracts.
- Monitor heads-up displays, email queues, ticketing systems, and take incoming calls
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, or remote session regarding technical problems identified, and manage relationships with those customers until the issue is resolved
- Diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity, and overall functionality
- Perform day-to-day remote administration of customer environments, which includes server patching, Active Directory, Microsoft O365, and Citrix administration tasks, triage of network, security, and messaging services issues
- Manage customer case activity within ServiceNow ITSM System
- Review chronic alerts, advise on, and update monitoring templates and policies
- Work with Gotham NOC and Professional Services teams as needed
- Create and/or update knowledge base articles
- Generate incident activity and security reports from ticket system and third-party vendors
- Maintain industry expertise by attending classes, learning new and evolving technologies, and by attaining designated professional certifications
- Participate in GTG internal systems maintenance/upgrades
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years Enterprise level experience and understanding of Citrix Architecture and product offerings
- Experience with server virtualization utilizing Citrix and/or VMWare
- Experience working with Citrix Cloud
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with Amazon AWS
- Troubleshooting basic application and end-user connectivity issues
- Working knowledge of web access to Citrix, especially utilizing Citrix NetScaler technology
- Knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and infrastructure
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Previous employment with an integrator/reseller similar to Gotham
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, as well as outstanding oral and written communication skills are required
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in computer science, management information systems or related field or equivalent experience.
- Certifications: Citrix CCA-V, CCP-V; CCE-V a plus
- Microsoft Azure Certifications a plus
- Amazon AWS Certifications a plus
- NetScaler Experience a plus
Total Compensation range is $90,000 - $140,000