The Sales Support Analyst will work with our Outside Sales Account Managers, in a fast-paced, high volume environment. Working out of our Montvale, NJ office, you will:
- Generate complex product quotes, working directly with customers, manufacturers, and distributors to ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support for the Senior Account Manager, such as scheduling meetings and setting up conference calls.
- Perform ongoing administrative tasks such as registering deals, processing and tracking orders, and following up with all parties on status.
- Track and process license and maintenance renewals for customers.
- Participate in business development activities such as contacting existing clients regarding new products or services.
You should have experience in sales support, preferably in IT; knowledge of tiered pricing structures, discount percentages, margins, etc.; and strong experience in Excel. You must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets and develop formulas based on known data and desired outcomes.
Bachelor’s degree or applicable work experience preferred.
This position requires and provides continuous learning on Gotham products and services. To remain up to speed on the evolving technology landscape, you will attend sales meetings and training sessions, and obtain and maintain vendor sales certifications.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask.
- Must be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and particularly Excel.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Gotham Technology Group, LLC is an IT solutions provider that specializes in innovative infrastructure solutions. We build agile solutions that enhance the business value of our clients’ technology investments by delivering IT as a Service. We enable secure access to applications, from any location, at any time, on any device. With sales offices in New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut, we serve clients based throughout the northeastern United States; and deliver goods and services across the globe.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montvale, NJ 07645: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or applicable work experience preferred.
Gotham Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer.