Senior Microsoft-focused Technical Architect with extensive experience in design and implementation of solutions incorporating the following technologies: Microsoft Azure, M365, Intune, Active Directory, Exchange, ADFS. Candidates must possess an ability to interact comfortably with clients and adapt to changing schedules and requirements.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Design, installation, configuration management and support of Azure/M365/Intune/Windows/AD/Exchange as defined by Gotham statements of work, work orders, etc.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of Microsoft debugging and troubleshooting techniques.
- Work to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity, and overall functionality.
- Develop complex workarounds in addition to reproducing issues in-house as needed in order to restore functionality on customers’ sites.
- Create and maintain customer documentation.
- Azure/M365/Intune/Windows/AD/Exchange product/project presales.
- Manage workload efficiently while being able to resolve time-critical situations professionally.
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions or classes in order to broaden skill set and help maintain/enhance GTG's vendor relationships.
- Lab GTG core technologies for additional experience and in preparation of obtaining necessary certifications.
- Train on new technologies.
- Internal systems maintenance.
- Work with other teams and Support/Managed Services Desk as required.
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRMENTS:
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Technologies (Azure/M365/Intune/Windows/AD/Exchange); core Microsoft services (DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- M365 experience (EOL, Intune, Teams) migrations. Performed M365 migrations for Exchange Online with a hybrid configuration
- Azure tenant experience (assessments, design, builds, best practices around governance)
- AD/Exchange experience (migrations, upgrades, assessment, design)
- Experience with AD Domain and Exchange consolidation tools (Quest, native tools, BitTitan)
- Identity / federation experience (AzureAD, ADFS, OKTA)
- Microsoft Certificate Authority experience
- Experience with Intune (configuration, enrollment, and application configuration)
- General understanding of O365/M365 licensing
- Able to perform an AD health check based on best practices
- Be able to clearly articulate AD, Exchange, and Azure architecture
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, as well as outstanding oral and written communication skills are required
- Experience with AWS tenant configuration and EC2 instances a plus
- Previous employment with an integrator/reseller similar to Gotham is a plus
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in computer science, management information systems or related field or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Expert certifications a plus.
Base Salary plus Utilization & MBO bonus
Gotham Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer.