Gotham Technology Group is looking for a senior Microsoft-focused Technical Architect with extensive experience in the design and implementation of solutions incorporating the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365
- Active Directory
Candidates must possess an ability to interact comfortably with clients and adapt to changing schedules and requirements.
Description of Duties
- Design, installation, configuration management and support of Azure/M365/Intune/Windows/AD/Exchange as defined by Gotham statements of work, work orders, etc.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of Microsoft debugging and troubleshooting techniques.
- Work to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity, and overall functionality.
- Develop complex workarounds in addition to reproducing issues in-house as needed in order to restore functionality on customers’ sites.
- Create and maintain customer documentation.
- Azure/M365/Intune/Windows/AD/Exchange product/project presales.
- Manage workload efficiently while being able to resolve time-critical situations professionally.
- Attend or participate in various product training sessions or classes in order to broaden skill set and help maintain/enhance GTG's vendor relationships.
- Lab GTG core technologies for additional experience and in preparation of obtaining necessary certifications.
- Train on new technologies.
- Internal systems maintenance.
- Work with other teams and Support/Managed Services Desk as required.
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Technologies (Azure/M365/Intune/Windows/AD/Exchange); core Microsoft services (DHCP, DNS, etc.).
- M365 experience (EOL, Intune, Teams) migrations. Performed M365 migrations for Exchange Online with a hybrid configuration.
- Azure tenant experience (assessments, design, builds, best practices around governance).
- AD/Exchange experience (migrations, upgrades, assessment, design).
- Experience with AD Domain and Exchange consolidation tools (Quest, native tools, BitTitan).
- Identity / federation experience (Azure AD, ADFS, Okta).
- Microsoft Certificate Authority experience.
- Experience with Intune (configuration, enrollment, and application configuration).
- General understanding of O365/M365 licensing.
- Able to perform an AD health check based on best practices.
- Be able to clearly articulate AD, Exchange, and Azure architecture.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, as well as outstanding oral and written communication skills are required.
- Experience with AWS tenant configuration and EC2 instances a plus.
- Previous employment with an integrator/reseller similar to Gotham is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in computer science, management information systems or related field or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Expert certifications a plus.
Total annual compensation range - $140,000-$190,000.
Gotham offers competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off Days
Gotham Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer.