GothamWatch for Firewalls
GothamWatch for Firewalls provides 24/7 system monitoring and second-tier help desk support for firewall-related issues from Gotham’s Support Desk.
This service includes:
- Automated Alerts.
- Monthly performance reports (as requested).
- Memory and CPU utilization monitoring and alerting.
- Interface utilization monitoring.
- Firewall log review.
RemoteAdmin for Firewalls
Our RemoteAdmin for Firewalls service makes all required firewall configuration changes, including, but not limited to:
- Access control rules additions, changes, and deletions.
- Access control rules with user identity additions, changes, and deletions.
- User identity and Content Awareness rules additions, changes, and deletions.
- Application control rules additions, changes, and deletions.
- DLP, IPS, Anti-Bot, Anti-Virus changes.
- Threat Emulation, Threat Extraction changes.
- Anti-Spam and Email Security changes.
- NAT rules and routing additions, changes and deletions.
- Patching and or hotfixes when required.
- Platform/appliance system configuration items.
SOC as a Service
24x7 SOC Concierge Service, powered by Arctic Wolf and managed by Gotham, for on-premises and cloud environments, which includes:
- Managed threat detection and response, with machine learning and proactive threat hunting
- SIEM replacement
- Behavioral analytics
- Unlimited log collection
Remediation Services* from Gotham include, but are not limited to:
- Modifying misconfigured firewall rules
- Adware/Nagware/Spyware remediation
- Phishing remediation actions
- Malware/ransomware remediation actions
- Device patching
Monthly Risk Rating and Reporting is provided via Security Scorecard.
Gotham works with your IT and business stakeholders on a preliminary assessment, focused on the following:
- Assets to be protected - location, data classification, loss quantification
- Requirements, e.g., corporate, regulatory
- Current policies
- Current security suite - desktop, perimeter firewalls, NAC/proxies, password controls/MFA, Encryption
Based on the assessment, Gotham then assists in developing a preliminary roadmap to building a secure base and a layered approach to securing your environment.
- Policy review and documentation
- Security methodology
- Local admin lockdown policy
- Strong password policy
- Proxy controls – on premises and cloud
This is followed by 2-3 days per month on site reviewing progress and current issues as well as ad hoc review of new initiatives and requirements as your organization’s security posture evolves over time.